Sunday, November 25, 2012

Posting Weekly from now on! Plus other subjects!

Good evening everybody!  Hope you all had a good thanksgiving!

Firstly, I just wanted to say I'll be posting near the end of every week.  Reason being is because I was on break and I was able to post basically every day.  So look for something from me every Friday, Saturday or Sunday!!

Next, I just want to say I hope you all had a healthy thanksgiving!  I know I know, we probably took in more calories than usual in order to get full and then watched NFL football, but hopefully you all burned it off over the last few days!

This post is really small and I apologize for that, but I don't really have anything to talk about!

Follow me on twitter @TheKevinWright FB: Kevin Wright and Google+: Kevin Wright

Have a good night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment