Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 14: Rest Day Plus You'll Learn More About Me!

Hey all my visitors! If you read the title, today's my rest day!  Yay!  It was well deserved too but tomorrow, I'll be back at it with Cross Core Combat, wait for that!

So today, I'd tell you all a little more about me.  Well for one, I was born on October 25, 1991 in New Jersey.  As it has become a staple with learning I'm from New Jersey, I don't not claim Jersey Shore.  That show ticks me off >:( .  Anywho, I moved to Nebraska when I was four and have lived in various places in one town while we lived there and also made a move up to Minnesota.  I think Minnesota was the funnest time for me ever!  I met awesome friends, and I had such a fun time.  Building snow forts, to going to the Mall of America, to driving around the city of Burnsville, MN I just had so much fun.

Next, I'll tell you about my hobbies.  The biggest and most important hobby is that I am a gamer.  I play Playstation 3 and PC with the occasional playing Xbox 360, but I will only play a friends, I will not own one myself.  I can't afford to pay for Xbox Live every year (broke college student.)  I love games so much, that I run my own clan, known as the B3YOND Players.  We're growing in the League of Legends division of the B3P but we also have players on PS3, Xbox and the Wii.  My favorite game to date is Mirror's Edge.  I'm a big lover of modern things and running through a gleaming "utopia" which is ultra-modern is absolutely mind-melting for me!  Some games i play are: Beat Hazard Ultra (PC), The Sims 3 (PC), Uncharted Series (PS3, Vita), and DB Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3.)  I'm an all-round gamer so I can handle my own on most games.

I've only told you one of my hobbies but what about the others?  Well first off, I like to take long walks on the beach...wait.  Scratch that.  We have no beaches in Nebraska!!  One of my hobbies, being that I am a college football player, is to weight lift.  Because I had gotten a season-ending injury this last season, I could not do any sort of weight lifting.  During the summer before my diagnosing of my meniscus tear (it happened during two a days), I turned to Tapout XT to do body weight training while I completed my own person workout I started while back in high school.  I still don't have it finished yet haha.  We finished this season with a new head coach with 4 wins and 6 losses.  It's not the glamorous life, but other teams have finished with worse.

Since this post is getting kind of long, I'll just rush through the others since they're easy.  I like to listen to music, lounge around, make quotes (I make them all the time, contemplating making a book of them), and also working on my sims 3 world, which i plan on posting pictures here soon.

Just so you know, I don't just plan on talking about Tapout in this blog.  I also plan on giving weight room tips, PS3 game reviews (if i can spare the time or money) and others!  Post in the comments something that you might like me to write about!  Have a good day, visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment