Saturday, November 17, 2012

Greetings from Kevin Wright!

Hello everyone, who may read this! My name is Kevin Wright! (Obviously)  I currently play football at Midland University and i'm about to be a senior!  I will be posting about Tapout xt for the first few posts until my 90 days are up!

Currently I'm on Day 12 of Tapout xt and what a wild ride it was getting to this point.  Last time i did tapout, i was able to get to day 14 then got diagnosed with a vertical tear along my lateral meniscus with multiple smaller tears under my left kneecap.  Needless to say, it wasn't good.  But anyway!!

So far, Tapout is pretty crazy and I have been feeling myself getting stronger and stronger by the day.  If it wasn't for Mr. Mike Karpenko, I would definitely not be able to push too far, but he definitely knows how to encourage someone to keep going.  Kudos to you, Karpenko!

Well that's enough for me so far, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment