Sunday, December 2, 2012

iTunes 11 Review

It's no surprise that Apple released an update to their iTunes service on Friday.  Only on Saturday, however, was I able to get the update.  I could've gotten it through other sources, but they weren't entirely "reliable."  We will be covering a lot of points with iTunes 11.



I own a DV7 and this is a mac screenshot so I will try my best not to mess up the anything.  If by chance I do get it please, I urge you to let me know so I can change it.  First off, there is no menu system anymore as the menu is up in the upper left hand corner where the green, yellow and red buttons are.  It's become a bit trickier to use the menu now a days, but i didn't go through the tutorial so I was pretty much on my own.

You'll also see that below the apple logo has the normal selections with a few new additions: Playlists and Radio.  Part of the reason for this could be to be able to select them more easily.  I remember having to through a lot of trouble to find my bottom playlists since I have a lot of them.  Also, they brought the radio into the mainstream as well.  Another opinion is because people, like myself, like listening to the radio when we get bored of our own songs.

A few honorable mentions is the repeat and shuffle which took a while to figure out where it was.  For anyone who can't find it, it's next to the play screen, which is not pictured above.  I promise you'll see it when you play a song.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me on my google+ page!


Follow me on
twitter @TheKevinWright
FB: Kevin Wright
Google+: Kevin Wright


No comments:

Post a Comment