Friday, March 13, 2015

The Resurgence!! Videogame Clips, WWE Themes and MORE!!

Thank God It's Friday!!

Hello, everybody!  I've been pretty busy over the last couple of years.  Graduated College, making a move to a new city (New York City), my life has been on a pretty crazy roller coaster.  During this time, I've tried to figure out a good way to continue doing YouTube videos.

I'm proud to announce my YouTube channel: KW Entertainment!  One of this channel's content is dedicated to making WWE Themes with Arena Effects.  This way, you'll be able to download them and put them onto your Create-A-Superstar or Create-A-Diva on the WWE 2k series.  Or just download them if you want lol.  Below is a sample clip from Alex Riley's theme.


The second dedicated content on KW Entertainment is videogame clips.  This is loads different from videogame walkthroughs where you upload an entire game for viewing pleasure.  If there's something interesting or funny, it'll be uploaded to YouTube.  Below is a couple of clips.


I hope you guys like it!!  Have a good day and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment