Thursday, October 3, 2013

Playstation System Update "4.50" is Out Now

Sony releases an update geared toward the now-official PSN
Good morning everybody!

Some features have been revised in the new update for the Playstation 3.
I'll quote it straight from the update screen so there's no confusion.

  1. "You can now set for each game whether to show trophies.  Select a game from [PSN] > [Trophy Collection], and then select [Privacy Settings] from the options menu to adjust settings."
  2. ""PlayStation Network" is now "PSN".  In accordance with this change, the [PlayStation Network] category has been renamed [PSN]
I could see how the trophy thing could work out, but I have no idea why they shortened PlayStation Network to PSN.  Maybe it's because they've decided to make the abbreviation official?

What're your thoughts on update 4.50?  Should they have done it, or shouldn't they have?  Continue the conversation in the comments below!

Follow me on Twitter - @TheKevinWright
Add me to your circle: Google+ - Kevin Wright
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel - White_Mocha Walkthroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment